View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 01:32 PM   #18
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Too bad you responded bc Justplugit has a habit of posting and not coming back to defend his statements. I don't view it as the same and both Dems and Rep. have booed Pres. speaches for years.

How about this for double standards:

How many times here have heard about Obama's golf and yet when Trump plays more golf than Obama this site is silent.

How many times here have heard about Obama's executive orders and yet when Trump is on track to have far more than Obama this site is silent.

How many times here have heard about Obama's lies and yet when Trump seemingly lies almost every day and far more than Obama this site is silent.

We heard about Obama's use of a telepromoter many times, yet nothing on Trump.
"I don't view it as the same "

I am sure you don't.

"How many times here have heard about Obama's golf and yet when Trump plays more golf than Obama this site is silent."

I never complained about the golf, except when he did it when Americans were killed. Has Trump played a lot of golf since being elected? You can heap a lot of fair criticism at Trump, but not many people say he goofs off on the job. Again, you appear very desperate to find a way to criticize him.

"How many times here have heard about Obama's executive orders and yet when Trump is on track to have far more than Obama this site is silent."

That's fair. But 'on track' isn't the same as having signed more.

"How many times here have heard about Obama's lies and yet when Trump seemingly lies almost every day and far more than Obama this site is silent."

"The site" is silent on Trump's lies. So you, Nebe, WDMSO, even me, we haven't said anything critical of Trump. Nope, not at all.

Does he lie "more" than Obama? You love pointing out who lies more. It's not something that can be quantified easily, it's not like seeing who is taller, Paul.

"We heard about Obama's use of a teleprompter many times, yet nothing on Trump"

Trump hasn't used the teleprompter much. The only times I pointed out Obama's teleprompter, was to poke fun at how awful he was, when not using the teleprompter.

I answered your points. As to my question about the booing, all I get is "it's not the same". Right, right.