View Single Post
Old 01-20-2019, 12:56 PM   #33
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
Jeff, there have been many successes with walls,which are going up throughout the world at a rapid pace. The Wall Spain put up
To block immigrants from Africa being one notable such effort. The difference was certainly successful where 2100 people illegally crossed in 2014 ,that number dropped to 100 after construction. Even more noteworthy was that the number of ATTEMPTS dropped from 19,000 to 3700. I am not surprised your efforts did not lead you to such success stories Jeff as it would not exactly help polish the turd you cling to. Those pesky Spanish white supremists will have to live with themselves in safety as a result.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Not sure if your aware the fence I think your referencing is in actual Africa not mainland Spain

This third razor wire barrier cost Spain €33 million to construct. It consists of 11 km (6.8 mi) of parallel 3 m (9 ft 10 in) high fences topped with barbed wire, with regular watchposts and a road running between them

It's easier to try to stablize other country's and cheaper.

It like Bums or street people if we don't make eye contact or roll up he window they don't exist ...

That's all the wall is rolling up the windows ... and ignoring why they are there to start with ... Most not all are coming to america to behave badly ...

But that's the only way the right can sell it Fear
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Melilla_en.png
Views:	378
Size:	354.9 KB
ID:	65924