View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 07:05 AM   #49
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
You have no idea how right you are, I'm hilarious. But I'm not blinded by hate.

Trump killed a guy even you said needed to be taken out, we paid no meaningful price, Trump advocated for "peace through strength", and imposed new economic sanctions. Iran looks incompetent. Trump appeared thoughtful and reflective in not responding militarily to Iran's missile strikes, as many thought he would.

The liberals come off as siding with Iran over Trump. An exaggeration, sure, but not that far off.

You have Chris Murphy and Joe Biden completely contradicting themselves, saying the opposite of what they had said before, because they hate Trump.

And the markets are up.

You're right, Trump really took it on the chin. How shall he recover?
Very naive to assume there was or will be no meaningful price to pay, you have no idea what revenge the proxy’s are planning. I’m also sure the families of the 170+ who lost their lives or those trampled to death will sleep better knowing you are so empathetic over their loss. Please don’t assume I’m siding with Iran, what I’m expressing is frustration that Trump continues to make stupid moves in foreign policy. Several weeks back Iranians were protesting their government, now they have united to protest the US and once again you are just tied to your only real argument, because the market is good life is good.

Meanwhile your guy is getting ready to face probably the first trial he hasn’t been able to buy his way our of, although at times it appears most in the senate are in his pocket. The environment looks to be about to take another hit courtesy of his short sighted policies. Ironic the organization he claimed was a joke he now wants help from to clean up the mess he just created, I’m sure the NATO members are anxious to rush in to help such a trustworthy and loyal member.

Hard to see the forest through those trees isn’t it!