Thread: No CUPCAKES!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 10:40 AM   #44
Sea Dangles

Look people,this is PUBLIC school,where the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.Did you ever consider packing a lunch if you don't like what's on the menu?They have sent home notices telling us to pack ONLY healthy snacks.My kids can eat or bring whatever they want because they are active and involved students.Some ideas are good and others not so good,so make your own decisions regarding YOUR children.That's why I said have a cupcake party at home and invite the class. If you really believe they are cleaning up their own mess you have probably just awakened from a long nap.As Jimmy has demonstrated this all reads like an editorial piece for somebody with a cause for the day.Pick your battles,but I just don't consider this to be one of them.To me,educators must feel we are not helping our kids further their knowledge by having 800 cupcake parties per year."My birthday is on the weekend,so can I have my party on Monday".God forbid it's in the summer...

This is life in Mansfield, like it or not no cupcakes. On a related note, did you know you can not attend a yakfest gathering without a pfd?... Hey don't write a letter to the newspaper,just pm Bigfish. It's his rule, and it's for YOUR own good.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN