View Single Post
Old 05-07-2022, 10:13 AM   #129
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
wrong.

the radical view, is abortion late in pregnancy. americans don’t like that.

you’re correct that there’s not a big appetite to ban abortion. But most americans want some restrictions. Not die hard liberals though.

those are facts. Americans don’t want abortion banned, but they don’t want it unlimited, either

You posted a photo showing countries that ban abortion ( which is never going to happen here, and you failed to mention that naturally).

Dan Crenshaw posted a graphic yesterday, i have no idea if it’s correct, but it was a list of countries that allow elective late term abortions.

US
China
North Korea.

Now, you LOVE finding examples of individual republicans behaving horribly, and claiming all republicans are responsible for their actions. You constantly do that.

Will you apply that logic here? If you judge republicans by the company they keep, will you judge democrats the same way?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Keep making things up Jim it shows how committed you are to being a conservative

Late term for conservatives is 30 seconds after sex

Abortions late in pregnancy are rare but but conservatives what you to think otherwise.. shocking

Again facts aren’t your friend

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, about 1.3 percent of abortions were performed at or greater than 21 weeks of gestation in 2015. In contrast, 91.1 percent were performed at or before 13 weeks and 7.6 percent at 14 to 20 weeks.

But keep moving the goal posts

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by wdmso; 05-07-2022 at 10:19 AM..