View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 08:24 AM   #20
Bronko

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
I'm insulted to think you're accusing me of simply spitting up talking points.

Obama doesn't scare me, he may in fact be pretty good assuming he governs from the middle and isn't strong armed by Congress. I've said before that the Dem super majority is my best and about only compelling reason to vote for McCain right now.

-spence
I think its obvious he'll get his lunch money stolen on a daily basis by the "super majority." Its going to be a real wake-up call for him when the rump swabs start knocking on his door for their favors. He does not liked to be called out or disagreed with. Hell he tossed reporters off his plane that didn't endorse him ala George W. Bush style.

By the way... Salty, these numbers getting close enough for you???

From a 10/31 WSJ article:

Today, Obama Campaign Surrogate Gov. Bill Richardson (D-NM) Further Lowered The Ceiling For Tax Cuts Under An Obama Administration To $120,000:
Gov. Bill Richardson: "What Obama wants to do is, he is basically looking at $120,000 and under, among those that are in the middle class, and there is a tax cut for those." (KOA-AM, Interview With Gov. Bill Richardson, 10/31/08)

Just A Few Days Ago, Biden Lowered The Ceiling For Tax Cuts To $150,000, Confirming What Obama Let Slip Earlier In The Campaign -- That Americans Would See Higher Taxes Starting At $150,000:

The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope. ~John Buchan