View Single Post
Old 06-30-2016, 08:15 AM   #90
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Gowdy looked like a fool at that hearing. The GOP reports on the talking points cleared State of any wrong doing...read more Jim.
To anyone capable of objective thought, he showed that she was dishonest about the flip-flopping of causes of the attack. He didn't get her to confess to anything, obviously, no new bombshells. Think more some Spence.

Spence, I have asked you several times, to provide SOME evidence (besides her own self-serving statements) that every time she changed her tune, she was honestly reacting to the latest intelligence (rather than covering her own ass). You never posted a thing. Gee, I wonder why that is?

And isn't it a coincidence, that just before all of her public statements, they told her that it was a response to a video. And just before her private calls with Chelsea and the president of Egypt, they just told her it was a terrorist attack. And when she got frustrated about being asked, of course, she shrieked what does it matter. As we all know, the truth doesn't matter a whole lot to her (I came under sniper fire (which somehow according to you was not a lie), Bill was framed by the GOP to make it look like he fooled around with Monica) or her husband (who is such a scumbag, that he got disbarred, which takes some doing).