View Single Post
Old 10-24-2018, 12:50 PM   #64
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
You're missing the point. Lots of women don't want to be in the room with a man, doesn't matter if the toilet stalls go to the ground. I can't say I'd be comfortable with a woman sharing a rest room with me, but at least I know I don't need to fear of getting attacked. Women don't have that luxury.

If you had the ability to put yourself in someone else's shoes for just a moment, you'd see it. But liberals struggle to accept that some people disagree with them, and some who disagree, are actually normal, rational, nice people. We aren't all sub-human. But in this case, you are mocking the notion that any woman could ever have a legitimate reason to not want to share a restroom with a man. Nit everyone is exactly like you, not everyone feels exactly the same way. Solipsism (the belief that everyone is just like me), is rabid among liberals.
It’s a bunch of single stall baths off a hallway with a common sink area
They have locked doors
If each one had a sink inside so it met your idea of a bathroom it would it be acceptable wouldn’t it
Open up a little bit, you’re getting a bit rabid

I suppose the touchless restrooms with no door bothers you also
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin