Thread: Trump
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2022, 06:20 PM   #544
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
For the second time, is there a significant left-wing bias in academia, yes or no?

Almost seems like you're avoiding that question for a specific reason.

College, in terms of being required for all kids, is over-rated, getting more so. I spent time at Tufts (elite school), Southern CT State University (not a good school), and UCONN (OK school when I was there). I saw the whole spectrum. I wasn't extremely impressed with any of it.

It's wasn't really about getting educated even when I was there, and education is far less important today. It's an ungodly money suck, and a system to indoctrinate kids with liberalism, to help produce the next generation of liberal zombies, who can't think for themselves, and for damn sure have zero ability to defend their beliefs with any cogent thought whatsoever. To produce kids who will say "the 55% of blacks who aren't vaccinated...must be Republican!", even though nowhere near that many blacks are republican. But they'll say it anyway, because it serves their master.

It's designed to produce kids who shriek "liberalism is great!", then they stick their fingers in their ears and yell "la la la la!" so they can't hear any opposing viewpoint.

The radical conservative extreme, that college has no value, is equally false and stupid. But college is nowhere near what it's supposed to be.
Jim conservatives love attacking the other. and academics are just on the Republicans base list like unions or gays or BLM or Antifa or Transgender people .. and even the brown POPE

Keep enjoying your victimhood

PS. Republicans are still a bigger obstacle to vaccination than Black Americans

because the pandemic has been called a pandemic of the unvaccinated, there has been an effort by those on the right — where vaccine opposition is higher — to try to drag the left — specifically, Black Democrats

Sounds like you shocking

But of course you were told to be outraged you did zero research your just a GOP supporter parroting GOP talking points Shocking

New data continues to undermine that argument.
Consider new polling from the Pew Research Center. It tracked vaccine uptake over the course of the year, finding that Democrats and Asian Americans are the groups most likely to say they have received a dose of the vaccine. Black Americans are the racial group least likely to say so, though that figure is about equal to the percentage of Whites who say they’ve received a dose. It is also higher than three groups that are largely Republican: Republicans and Republican-leaning independents, rural Americans and White evangelical Protestants.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ack-americans/

Dan Patrick: "Democrats like to blame Republicans on (low vaccination rates). Well, the biggest group in most states are African Americans who have not been vaccinated. The last time I checked, over 90% of them vote for Democrats."

PolitiFact's ruling: False Let me guess fact checkers there is a significant left-wing bias in fact checkers. yes or no?

https://www.statesman.com/story/news...on/5601748001/

Last edited by wdmso; 01-11-2022 at 06:32 PM..