Thread: CASH FOR VOTES
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 08:17 PM   #44
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Speaking from professional experience, most employers look to get just what they need from an employee without paying them a dime more than they have to. It's the rare example that actually seeks -- talking corporate culture here -- to get the most out of the people they have. This isn't liberalism, if anything it's Econ 101.

And ever it shall be. Tis unfortunate that corporations are run by human beings. Hey . . . that could be a new $500 billion Federal Gvt. stimulus funding project--the design and manufacture of corporate CEO robots. They can be programmed to gvt. specs to be compassionate, employee centered, lavish in wage distribution, developers of the mere beings they employ. They can reform corporate culture to a relaxing haven and make it the envy of the boring, stressful, labor intensive, occupations the rest of society must drudge through. Until then . . . thank God most of us don't work for corporations. Gee . . . I wonder why anyone does?

Some corporate leaders are actually good stewards of their own ships. I wish more were...but we have a corporate culture today that doesn't often punish failure at the top. I guess it's a lot like Congress. -spence
Congress, POTUS, SCOTUS, are worse. They exist on the backs of all of us, and are rewarded for constant failure, bickering, Constitution trashing, innovative ways to rack up economy crushing debt.

Last edited by detbuch; 01-02-2012 at 08:33 PM..