View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 05:48 AM   #39
scottw

feelin' the love now! Dad, not avoiding you, you just seem determined to have me tell you that any servivce member that's registered democrat is unpatriotic and that's not what I've suggested, this is about ideaology, not affiliation, some of you only pick out the parts that you want, then attack with , McCain is going to enjoy huge support from dems that realize that their party is swung so far to the left that they hardly recognize it, there are 20% of the voters for hill and o that claim they'll vote for him if their guy gets the boot and then there's the the freakshow that will be the Democratic Convention

I really don' know how to respond to all of this fan mail except to say this...it's real simple

one party stands for, is currently guided by Marxist principles of massive dependence on government, they've never made it as clear as they do now, I believe that this is in direct opposition with the prnciples that this country was founded on and that it is UN-AMERICAN...even prior to the slow down of the economy local, state and the federal government are struggling to deal with obligations, both current and unfunded future obligations, I believe the estimate for unfunded federal obligations over the next 25 years is 54trillion, think about that, if you are a Marxist your solution is to soil and trash American industry, corprations and current systems in place to the degree that you create enough outrage, real or whipped up to gain approval for more and bigger government solutions... sound familiar??? election of either of these two democrat candidates will result in massive expansion of government in the lives of every American whether that means providing you services whether you like it or not or taking more of the money that you work to earn in order to pay for their bloated socialits dream.."YEAH, BUT SCOTT...BUSH LIED PEOPLE DIED, PATRIOT ACT TOOK AWAY MY FREEDOM"....shut the f#%$ up...name one liberty or freedom that any one of you has actually lost under the partiot act....

didn't think so..
still waiting for anyone to name one or two of histories great Marxists and their benevolent contributions to our world