View Single Post
Old 01-04-2017, 05:12 PM   #25
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"Since Trump has enacted no policy it is hard to give credit to anyone other than the bigger economics of the situation."

That's true in a literal sense, but the CEO of Ford said the decision to invest in Michigan, was in part, due to anticipated improved manufacturing climate that Trump will likely pursue.

"As far as the knot, there was one there over the last 8 years in exactly the opposite direction"

Not like this. There weren't massive protests before Obama got sworn in 8 years ago. Obviously Trump is different, he is more overtly offensive and obnoxious, in a sophomoric kind of way. He's like the idiot in high school who thinks that fart jokes are the funniest thing ever. Obama's offensiveness was a bit deeper beneath the surface, and a bit more nuanced I guess, but not much.
No, there was widespread racism and the whole northern thing... *

The Dow has done pretty well under Obama... We will see what the next couple of years brings

*This does not imply everyone who disagrees with Obama or criticized him was or is a racist..
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"