Thread: WTF
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2021, 06:12 PM   #25
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipknot View Post
Sounds to me like the control freaks have ginned up the notion that we should point the finger at the bad guy(the unvaccinated). So where is the science that has proven the unvaccinated are putting me at risk? I call bulshi t

You want someone to blame? get over yourselves. You know who is to blame for this pandemic and it is not Trump so deal with it, we all know who it is.
Control what you can control and move on.
Who here brought up Trump, oh wait it was you, who the f*ck cares where it originated, that’s for the current administration and intelligence agencies to determine and address with sanctions if needed. This is about those (with access) resisting getting vaccinated, which has been proved to be effective, continuing the spread and allowing time for new variants to develop. All this impacts every American and our economy, if you are anti vaccine from the get go or have religious objections ok, but if your listening to the BS primarily politically generated suggesting this vaccine isn’t effective, or government overreach, be ready for more of the same.
Got Stripers is online now   Reply With Quote