Thread: WTF
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2021, 12:31 PM   #106
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipknot View Post
And it is a fact that the unvaccinated with natural immunity there are 13 times less likely to get the variant than the vaccinated.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
The group of unvaccinated persons are truly survivors of their first infection, this means that many of the weak and problematic health cases have died during their first infection and are no longer present in that group. If Covid has a mortality of 1.5%, then this subgroup is 240 cases for the 16000 large group. However: all those cases of weak and problematic health who likely die from an unprotected infection are still present in the group of SARS-CoV-2-naïve vaccinees. So a selection was done where the most vulnerable persons were taken out of the unvaccinated group (death), but that selection is not done in the vaccinated group simply because it is not possible to predict at forehand who will die from an unprotected Covid infection. Although the groups are finally selected on equal risk factors, the above observation will always introduce a huge statistical bias.

I am quite sure that the group of cases found in the 'vaccine' group are largely those persons who would have died from an unprotected Covid infection. Because those persons are by definition not present in the unvaccinated group (they died during the first infection) you can explain the number of cases in both groups precisely by the above described mechanism. The conclusion then is that the found cases have nothing to do with 'better resistance due to an earlier infection'.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Pete F. is offline   Reply With Quote