View Single Post
Old 05-09-2020, 10:35 AM   #110
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"Internet tough guy"

That's me.

"I don't call myself a victim"

Every single time someone points out that you can be as insulting or crass as anyone, you immediately claim that you reacted in self defense because someone else was picking on poor little you. Every. Single. Time. It's never your fault. Not once. That is correct. That not calling myself the victim. That is explaining why I stoop to your level.
"I told you I why I used the word "

As usual, I included your reasoning - you think the use of the word "retard" is justified to criticize Trump for mocking someone who doesn't have any intellectual issues. Its absurd.The reporter did have some disabilities and I said I didn't know what they were.

"I told you I why I used the word...Pls. point out where I said there's nothing wrong with using the word retard "

I have to admit, that as skilled as I am in understanding the flawed thought process of liberals, you are losing me here. So let me just ask you straight up, in front of everyone here...is that word hateful and offensive, or is it OK to use as a weapon? It can be one or the other, not both.

You used the word, you tried to justify it. In your mind, there was nothing wrong with your using it.
I used it to point out your hypocrisy and to mock you for not having a problem with Trump. The Repub. elected a man who stood up on stage and acted like a 8 year old mocking someone with a disability. But as you said - as long as your 401K is doing ok, you don't care what he does.

How many times are you going to ask the same thing?