Thread: Iran
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 01:51 PM   #25
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
I saw Chris Murphy crying that Trump didn't work with Congress on this.

(1) the democrats in congress have been saying for 23 years that Trump is Russian agent, a criminal, a racist, the second coming of Hitler. And then they act surprised that Trump didn't reach out to them? The democrats have made it clear they don't want a working relationship with Trump, and this is what not having a relationship looks like.
Tough #^&#^&#^&#^&, nobody made Birtherman King
Right wing media has been amplifying any and all comments re Floridaman's real or perceived transgressions. He hears everything bad anyone says about him every am watching Faux. It certainly looks like the converse is true of Floridaman as well, perhaps you missed Floridaman's behavior, tweets and rhetoric.

(2) Obama didn't consults Congress about the Bid Laden raid until after it happened, as far as I recall. Chris Murphy didn't cry about it.

Obama notified the gang of eight prior to the OBL sanction, which was carried out under the auspices of the CIA. This looks like it was done by the DOD. Different rules apply.

Lindsey Graham (who I'm not a big fan of) was 100% correct when he tweeted today that if Iran responds by seeking mass American casualties, they can kiss their oil fields good-bye. Iran doesn't respond to presidents trying to appease them. It didn't work for Carter, and it didn't work for Obama.

Might be time to put 50% of my IRA in cash. I don't like the vibes that are being given here...
It will be several years before we know the effect of this on the ME.
And now is when we need diplomats skilled in the ME, we'll see if this can be pulled together by Floridaman's best............. Tillerson and Pompeo have decimated the State Department with Floridamans approval.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin