View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 07:38 AM   #4
Mr. Sandman

I will post before we go on the next trip... it's quite a run from Boston though, you might want to stay the night in ACK and top-off before you make a trip like that. I was planning to go next week but my plans just got shot down...need to go in for a prostate biopsy and can't go on the boat for 3-4 days afterwards. So next week is shot to hell. Aging really sucks, I want to be 23 again, my body is falling apart. But I will be out there again this season as soon as all my stars align.

Speaking of stars...it was a new moon out there, pitch black and flat ass calm and no clouds at all, cool and clear like sept. The sky was amazing...you could see stars from horizon to horizon, it was really something. And we grilled up some tenderloin steaks for dinner out there...it was fun. Other than putting a jig down 150' and attaching it to an outrigger tip, (it went unmolested) I really didn't fish the night I went to sleep and woke up at 4:00 and hit it again. A lot of guys younger than me fish all night chunking or seek a swordfish. I have to say I have not really put the night time effort in on most of my trips.

Last edited by Mr. Sandman; 08-09-2013 at 07:59 AM..
Mr. Sandman is offline   Reply With Quote