View Single Post
Old 01-05-2021, 06:51 AM   #60
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
democrats have a long history of opposing/challenging the electors....it was justified when they do it...like most things...but an abomination when the republicans do it...they are a joke and they are acting like people who are guilty

Sen. Chris Van Hollen, D-Md.,

"I believe that Senator Barbara Boxer (D-CA) and Representative Stephanie Tubbs Jones (D-OH) have performed a very valuable public service in bringing this debate before the Congress. As Americans, we should all be troubled by reports of voting problems in many parts of the country," Van Hollen, at the time a House member, said in a press release. "I have been particularly concerned about the lack of a verifiable paper record in connection with electronic voting systems.

Sen. Chris Van Hollen, D-Md.,

Sen. Hawley’s actions are grossly irresponsible. He’s attempting to undermine our democratic process, fuel Trump’s lies about voter fraud, and delay the certification of Biden’s win. In the end, this reckless stunt will fail, and Joe Biden will become President on Jan. 20, 2021.
nice to see them stick to their principles! let’s wait to hear how you took it out of context.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device