View Single Post
Old 11-01-2018, 08:34 AM   #41
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipknot View Post
Obviously it’s a problem if even some of them are dependent on government aid at some point in their lives and that money could be used to aid actual citizens and taxpayers born of LEGAL immigrant parents for instance homeless veterans for one, or maybe financial aid for your kids to go to college. But you might prefer footing the bill for illegal immigrants I suppose? That is dividing the country so maybe get your priorities straight

Trump is trying to do his job best he can and better the country.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
How do you know these young citizens aren’t studying hard in school and becoming productive, taxpaying and patriotic adults?

As for dividing the country, Trump is the one fanning the flames of bigotry, lying to the American people about the situation, deporting US service members promised citizenship, permanently stripping families of their children, working to eliminate hard working dreamers and now seeking to delegitimize the Constitution.

And the base loves it all, it’s sickening. Immigration doesn’t have to be an all or nothing proposition. You’re all being played by a white nationalist agenda. This isn’t America.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device