View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 10:30 AM   #10
RIJIMMY
sick of bluefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
Can't. "This message is hidden because scottw is on your ignore list."

The one making national headlines THIS WEEK is the one who has thrust herself into the spotlight and since been picked up by major news outlets, not to mention a Tea Party member upsets the longest serving Representative for DE. I'll agree this is partly media driven because people are too stupid to go do their own research and allow the networks to filter politics for them. Many turn on whichever network aligns best with their opinion and don't question what comes out of it - be it CNN or FoxNews.

You must not be paying any attention to politics if you think any state's US Senators or Representatives don't matter. Remember that clusterf#$k of a healthcare bill that was passed thanks to exactly enough votes?

O'Donnell might be preferred by the DE's Republicans, but it's the Independents that choose elections. I don't know the specifics on DE's voting population but I do know that the latest Rasmussen report shows that O'Donnell has quite an uphill battle to win, whereas Mike Castle had a significant preference over Chris Coons.
good job totally avoiding the initial post and my follow up. Very spence-ish of you. So O'Donell "thrust herself " in the spotlight? How'd she do that? A Tea Party member upsets a DE republican. You sure about that? I know she was supported by SOME of them, but was she a member? The Tea Party is not a political party, O'Donnell is a republican, thus thats why she was in the primary.
WHy is this race, so, so, so , so much more important than the other races? Why????

making s-b.com a kinder, gentler place for all