View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 06:48 PM   #28
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
show me a "left wing" candidate that identifies with the Tea Party principles? it's not "just about supporting non-mainstream candidates"..there are a set of principles that are common to Tea Party goers that happen not to be likely shared with "left-wing" candidates...I know, I know...it's not FAIR....but...this isn't really that complicated...thought you were supposed to be smart or maybe just "woefully underqualified"? ?

also...there are an equal number of dem and rep cadidates...let me know when the lamestream media begins an in-depth anal exam of a democrat candidate anywhere...
I don't give a %$%$%$%$ if it is fair and have had a pretty consitant position that the influence of the Tea Party in a general election is over stated. If Martha Coakley had run a halfway decent campaign, or had a frigging personality, it would have swung the otherway, Tea Party or not.

RIJ is stating that the Tea Party is being unfairly labeled 'right wing' but by your definition above, it sure sounds it. My point was simply that they are labled 'right' b/c the ARE 'right'

I'm going fishing. go do what O'Donnell says she doesn't do while looking at her picture Scott

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"