Thread: Rudy
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2020, 09:12 AM   #1
wdmso

Rudy

Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani receiving same Covid drugs as president

I am I missing something here Are Americans across the nation getting these Treatment’s?

Or just Trumps innermost circle?

Then it gets sold to the public that look Rudy was X old he survived Covid. So don’t believe the Covid death they are fake ,,

Yet how many Americans can just check themselves into the hospital and take a bed from another citizen who in the hallway in the ER

This isn’t that Rudy should not be treated my issue is he’s getting treated differently

And bring to light if you have fame and money you get to the Front of the line , and suggest those who wish to see National healthcare choice Go to scare tactics abut lines and the rationing of Healthcare..

When in fact it happens everyday in America Seniors splitting pills family’s who can’t afford their co payment so the suck it up ..

Then who’s paying for all these hospitalization nation wide because many don’t have health insurance many have bare bone coverage and everything in between ,

With currently 100k people hospitalized daily how many people in 3 or 4 months the numbers are crazy

The next crisis is when the bills come due rent mortgage car payments it’s a big list for these people between medical what about lost wages if you were admitted 4 6 8 weeks