View Single Post
Old 04-22-2022, 02:49 PM   #247
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
so only republicans vote for flawed
candidates. the party of the clintons and the kennedy’s and john edwards ( cheating on his wife who had cancer) is as pure as the virgin snow.

very convenient for you.

That’s the hypocrisy.

When Clinton was president, democrats all said to ignore his personal life, and focus on his public policy. i actually thought that was a good idea. and that’s what i do.

When a bad democrat is in office, that’s ok. but republicans are only supposed to nominate truly good people.

and when we do, the entire left calls them racist hatemongers anyway, so what’s the point.

i dont care how my company’s ceo lives his life, how he treats his wife, etc. i care that he’s good at his job.

same with my potus. character would be nice, but nowhere near as important as results.

now, trumps lack of character is a different shade than anything we ever saw previously for sure. But hilary is as dishonest, mean, and corrupt as they come. so let’s not pretend character was anywhere on the ballot in 2016. it was a choice of two truly reprehensible people. but you only care about one of them not being principled. hilarys lack of ethics is totally fine.

that’s hypocrisy too.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Your version of flawed is flawed

But but Hilary lack of ethics love your examples oh wait you didn’t provide any
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device