View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 01:16 PM   #567
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Jim saying Biden won fare a square and you see no fraud

In no way shape or form does that statement address Trumps attempts and attacks on our elections claiming he won when he hasn’t and providing zero evidence of fraud

ask a toddler I am sure they’ll agree

as for 2016 and 2020 they are not the same this has been explained yet you insist that some how there is a comparison to be made ...
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
"Jim saying Biden won fare a square and you see no fraud "

I see plenty of fraud, but not nearly enough to tilt the presidential election. If Trump has no additional evidence, he was being very reckless and dishonest by saying that the election was stolen. Again, you're the only person on the planet who doesn't see what I'm saying.

He's being no more dangerous and reckless, than the democrats were from 2017-2020, who never stopped trying to undo the 2016 election. Nor any more reckless than Hilary was when she told Biden never to concede under any circumstances, to drag it out as long as humanly possible. He's doing EXACTLY what Hilary told Biden to do, and not one liberal here had a critical syllable for Hilary. Not one Because it's OK when you do it.

"as for 2016 and 2020 they are not the same"

Right. In 2016, it was your side who lost and couldn't admit it. And it's fine when you do it.