View Single Post
Old 09-05-2016, 08:56 AM   #3
wdmso

Stopped watching after their confused interpretation of Free speech

in relationship to FB , twitter , and social media it seems they failed to understand you can still say what you want to say in America .. but you may be limited on what you can say on site's which are privately owned

Just like this site John can control what gets posted and what is unacceptable.. that doesn't suggest he is against free speech or is into censorship

He just a internet troll trying to hide behind free speech and all for self promotion .. just the qualitys and character you guys tend to Admire

"Trolling is very important," Yiannopoulos said to Moran. "I like to think of myself as a virtuous troll, you know? I'm doing God's work."

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion,[3] often for their own amusement.