Thread: interesting
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2016, 10:17 AM   #95
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Arguments on both sides can be found on the net. If you choose to believe one over the other, so be it. You can find other statistics if you choose to. But even that would be argumentative. Their are many problems in trying to discover and prove what is before your eyes. One problem is relying only on what is "reported." And related to that problem is what the Justice Dept. wishes to investigate and prosecute. Ignoring a problem is one way of saying it doesn't exist. Politics plays a role on both sides. Voter registration mischief exists by Republicans as well as Democrats. And saying that it is "rare" does not make it insignificant. Murder is rare when considering how many murders occur in relation to the number of people in our country. There is something called the butterfly effect. The idea that the flapping of a butterfly's wings can create the motion that can eventually evolve into a hurricane. Small, "rare" things can lead to large events. Ignoring small problems can invite the problems to grow.

I like this more "thoughtful" rather than "statistical" analysis:

http://www.americanthinker.com/artic...ete_idiot.html

I found many articles on the net which differ than yours. But
Yours studys come from Articles & Blog Posts Jon N. Hall is a programmer/analyst from Kansas City.

Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

My studys : The Brennan Center for Justice at New York University Law School is a nonpartisan, left-leaning law and public policy institute kinda like 300

Detbuch: I see I was wrong to expect Sparta's commitment to at least match our own.
wdmso: Doesn't it?
[points to Arcadian soldier behind Daxos]
wdmso: You there, what is your profession?
Free Greek-: I am a blogger ... sir.
wdmso: [points to another soldier] And you, Arcadian, what is your profession?
Free Greek-: I write articles , sir.
wdmso: writer.

wdmso: [turns back shouting] Brennan center for Justice What is YOUR profession?
Lawers: HA-OOH! HA-OOH! HA-OOH!
wdmso: [turning to Detbuch] You see, old friend? I brought more lawyers and facts than you did!

Yet again 2a Supports state we need to enforce the gun laws we have now not enact new ones making it harder for law abiding people to buy a Gun .... But have no issues making more laws to address an issues to restrict law abiding people to vote .??. seems some think fraud has effected a recent election I cant make this stuff up

http://townhall.com/columnists/rache...raud/page/full