View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 11:58 AM   #18
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIJIMMY View Post
She is not the tea party, she was a republican candidate. She was backed by the tea party. I said the media is trying to link the tea party to the right wing. Yes - O'Donell may be right wing, but the tea party is not (see other thread).
OK. again, if the tea party is NOT right wing, WHY do they keep backing right wing candidates? Show me an example of them backing a 'left wing' candidate, if it is just about supporting non-mainstream candidates across the country.

OK, Scott Brown, GREAT example. now he is wandering to the middle, as forecasted by many and he is getting BEAT on by people in the republican party who wanted him to be further right that he is.

as far as the media, is this different than the two days of Alvin Greene nonsense had. I think they go for the potential train wreck on either side. I'm just arguing that the Tea party, by their backing the candidates they have, has linked them to the "right wing'

She is woefully underqualified, a decent looking women with a history of talking out against whacking off! She is "news worthy" like a blooper reel waiting to happen.

if she was a middle aged, reasonably well spoken male, tea party backed candidate, she probably wouldn't get the press she is (see the race in Alaska recently) where was the front page ad naseum CNN coverage of that win linking the Tea Party to the 'far right'?

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"