View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 08:49 AM   #76
RIJIMMY
sick of bluefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Theres more mindless droning on in this forum about how Obamas solely responsible for the decline in the markets than I have seen anywhere else. The theory that with whole world in a deep recession, one man words are responsible for moving the market each day is laughable. You have the world's largest insurer needing to borrow more $bill b/c their demise would wreck havoc on the insur. industry, the world's biggest corp. with a stock price at decades low and the world's largest car companies all loosing their shirts, yet is only Obama's fault is laughable. Maybe he should tell us to not worry and if we want to do something for out country, we should continue shopping.
a LOT of brillaint people are agreeing with the mindless droning. I dont expect you will believe us, after all we have a law professor and junior senator leading the worlds economy. So above, I included the news article that the marked moved UP over 200 points when Bernanke spoke, yet you thinks it laughable that the presidents plans DONT move the market? WHo is mindless?

BTW, Paul, how do you like all the earmarks in the new budget? I guess its just another promise broken in the last month.

making s-b.com a kinder, gentler place for all