View Single Post
Old 11-25-2015, 01:06 PM   #91
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
What does Paris have to do with the people of Syria and their uprising ?

You guys crack me up.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
“In fact, climate change is directly related to the growth of terrorism,” Bernie Sanders said during Saturday’s debate. “And if we do not get our act together and listen to what the scientists say you’re going to see countries all over the world — this is what the CIA says — they’re going to be struggling over limited amounts of water, limited amounts of land to grow their crops. And you’re going to see all kinds of international conflict.”

Bernie connected climate change to "terrorism." What does terrorism "have to do with the people of Syria and their uprising?"
Are the people of Syria terrorists? Are they "moderate" rebels? Are they "protesters" who've stepped it up a notch?

If they're terrorists, why does Obama want to help them? Does he want to help terrorists? Isn't the narrative that they're actually fighting the terrorists like ISIS?

This is confusing. Talk about "cracking me up."

The quote by Bernie talks about "the growth of terrorism" and "all kinds of international conflict." Seems like he is taking climate change growing terrorism beyond what's happening in Syria.