View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 01:57 PM   #87
wdmso

[QUOTE=JohnR;1146661]Russia did meddle - but was it enough to change the results??

I would say we have moved passed "enough to change the results?? "

not sure thats quantifiable,, they clearly didn't stuff ballot boxes

But if the Trump campaign actively sought Russian help in discrediting Clinton which seems to have happen...

Russian officials began to target email addresses associated with Hillary Clinton’s personal and campaign offices “on or around” the same day Donald Trump called on Russia to find emails that were missing from her personal server, according to a new indictment from Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

That has always been the bigger issue and the GOP has brushed this aside as opposition research... but they see the steel dossier in a completely different light .. and think 2 FBI agents texts some how discredit the muller investigation... show some crazy desperation

Strzok’s The suggestion that I, in some dark chamber somewhere in the F.B.I., would somehow cast aside all of these procedures, all of these safeguards, and somehow be able to do this is astounding to me. It simply couldn’t happen. And the proposition that this is going on, that it might occur anywhere in the F.B.I., deeply corrodes what the F.B.I. is in this society, the effectiveness of their mission, and it is deeply destructive.