View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 01:27 PM   #2
RIJIMMY
sick of bluefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
I would have thought you guys would have been all over this. Every statement, deed, action by Obama is dissected here yet someone who sexually harrasses 2 woman gets a pass! How about his flip flopping on whether he remembered that incident and if there was a settlement (I thought he was a hands on, take charge CEO)? And how about Rush and Ann's pulling the race card - I think I saw she even pulled out the "High tech lynching" line.

nothing?
Obama is the president and Cain is one of 10 potential nominees so its a little different. I cant give him a pass or comment since there have been zero details released. We have no idea what the complaint gainst him was? Do you have info? I think the major criticism is that he changed his story in a matter of a few hours, pretty lame performance and I think it will hurt him. very few think he has a chance anyway. Did you hear his two different takes on abortion - it was hilarious, he made no sense.
I dont think this rises to the level of John Edwards banging his staff and having an illegimate child while his wife battled cancer but who am I to say. Did you see Perry's speech in new hampshire? Guy was giddy, pretty funny and much more interesting than Cain.

making s-b.com a kinder, gentler place for all