View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 10:49 PM   #71
Ian
Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
for god’s sake, tell
me what troubling pre conceived notions i have?

i think we are failing our citizens who are stuck in cities, and i advocate for policies which will actually help them. tell
me what’s racist about that, jackass.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
To put a finer point together in response to this... comment...

You said the following:

“ notice that liberals oppose all the things that would help blacks
get ahead - in tact nuclear families, having dads, school choice, jobs over welfare.”

Based on the above quote, it seems that the preconceived notions you have are that you believe that “blacks” would “get ahead” if they only focused on intact nuclear families, having dads, exercising their right to the school choice they are demanding and choosing to work over claiming welfare.

That comment insinuates you believe people of color don’t care about nuclear families, father figures in their lives and working. I’m not 100% sure I even need to include the school choice thing here to move forward with my point.

The above is troubling, at least to me. Not to you maybe, but I think if the people you associate with are truly as diverse as you claim them to be when you asked me where I “get off” assuming you hang out with only people like you (after I clearly hadn’t done so), then I encourage you to debate the quoted line with them in the context you chose to apply it on this forum.

If your quoted post was not what you intended, maybe you just need to revise your point, but as stated, it’s a head scratcher that you’re calling me the jackass...
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

The artist formerly known as Scratch59.