View Single Post
Old 09-24-2018, 01:44 PM   #61
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Most of what A H and C T said dealt with he said she said. In this instance(s) there are other witnessess. One said he was there and it didn't occur but doesn't want to testify - well put him under oath. With the new person - some say they remember hearing about it that night or the following morning. Put them under oath and see if they are credible.

The Repubs are saying a vote needs to occur - why the self imposed deadline? There is no reason for a deadline for such an important position.
"In this instance(s) there are other witnesses"

All of whom deny the accusations as far as I know.

"The Repubs are saying a vote needs to occur - why the self imposed deadline? There is no reason for a deadline for such an important position"

I agree, do an investigation, I just think it's a sham because if the FBI concludes he didn't do anything, it's not as if the liberals and the media are all going to admit he got screwed. None of them will admit that (you might, I mean the politicians and people on TV).

The reason for a deadline is that if he fails, they need to get someone else in before the midterms. If Trump makes another nomination, you can bet it will be that Catholic woman, can't recall her name. Feinstein hates her, Trump will pick her for that reason alone.