Thread: NC bathroom law
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 07:55 AM   #28
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipknot View Post
I agree, and you now see there was no reason they passed a law to begin with so you agree with that part. Why call attention to this issue at all, if NC doesn't wish to follow the Blue states agenda as far as those states accommodating a small sector of society, then don't, I see no reason they had to pass some counter law so to speak.
Jim your analogies are ridiculous. I guess your uptight about the strong arm crap the POTUS is trying to pull like he has for the last 7 years. He has had that MO for many things so it shouldn't surprise you.
"there was no reason they passed a law to begin with so you agree with that part. Why call attention to this issue at all"

You don't know the basic facts here. The city of Charlotte, NC passed a city law saying that any man can use the ladies room if he identifies that way. The state passed their law, to trump the city law. So yes, there absolutely was a need for the state to pass its law, because the city of Charlotte is apparently being run by liberal lunatics, who care more about appearing progressive than they care about public safety and normalcy.

"Jim your analogies are ridiculous"

Lob an insult without trying to support it. Yawn.