Thread: Texas Shooting
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 11:13 AM   #63
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipknot View Post
Ya, no kidding Pete,
that's not the point and yes the 1.6 gallon to the mentioned 3 gallon is framed that way for the same reason and tactic liberals do, big deal. Didn't liberals spin Trump winning the election to we are going to die? SPin the bottle of water, this is rediculous.Water is water. Instead of controlling people, control the influx of people maybe, if they run out of water, no kidding they won't flush. Find a solution like get more water, that state is so wealthy, make water from the ocean if you have to, but to rule with forced conservation? bad idea. Watering the lawn bans are one thing, telling people they can't shower is another. Crap in the streets what the heck right
Just like those liberals invented fish limits, just let people starve.
Give Trump a chance, will ya? He's not done yet.
He was complaining that Canada has a tariff on milk, I wish we had the dairy compact that they do. If you drive from Franklin County, Vermont to Quebec, you go from a place that used to have thriving 80-150 cow farms to one that still does. The town I live in located in the Champlain Valley used to have 10 dairy farms and now has none. The next town over had many more and a store, businesses and a growing school, etc. All gone, now they are bedroom towns or old people.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin