View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 02:45 PM   #31
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
I'm trying.

Forget about doingabortions for harvest, forget about doing it for profit. Focus on one thing - the fact that federal law prohibits any abortion from being altered for the purposes of harvesting tissue. You cannot change th way you do an abortion, simply because you want more harvestable tissue afterward.

Said one PP staffer, Melissa Farrell, director of research, said this on tape..."so IF WE ALTER OUR PROCESS, and we are able to obtain intact fetal cadavers, then we can make it part of the budget"

That indicates to me, that PP may be violating the law, which says one cannot alter the procedure for that reason.

Please tell me what I am not hearing...
There are multiple methods of abortion that are all acceptable under what's considered a standard process. If the doctor deems the method chosen doesn't negatively impact the woman or alter the timing then this wouldn't be a violation of the law.

Of course, the video edits all this out.

Also remember the remark about line items was prompted by the imposters trying to get a higher selling price for impact. Again in the edited video they don't show the PP representative stating this would have to be broken out in the budget so it didn't appear as though they were selling the fetal tissue at a higher price.