View Single Post
Old 10-25-2018, 09:18 AM   #11
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"So it is the Democratic platform that the Republicans are evil"

Yes. Remember the deplorables comment? Or Obama calling us bitter clingers who dislike people who don't look like us? Or when Obama said that Republicans hate everybody? That's about as bad as most of what Trump says. But you don't complain when democrats do it

None of that is remotely close to the constant garbage that comes out of president Trumps mouth. Somehow with you there is a moral equivalency when a Dem. says something once ( and then apologizes) and when a Rep. repeatedly says something much worse 100s of times.

"You have people on the right "

For the millionth time, I'm not saying there aren't kooks on the right, of course there are. I'm saying the kooks are extremists on my side, whereas the kooks are mainstream on your side. Compare Paul Ryan to Nancy Pelosi? Compare Chuck Schumer to Mitch McConnell? Who are the truly moderate democrats? There aren't many anymore, because the party has become the party of George Soros, not the party of Bill Clinton. Where are the moderates liberals in Congress, or on TV? There aren't many. Where are the liberal equivalents of Lindsay Graham and John McCain? They no longer exist.

Pointing to a radical individual, doesn't make me wrong. I'm talking about what the "typical" conservative looks like, compared to the "typical" liberal. At the federal level, the democratic party is a million miles further to the left, than the GOP is to the right. Conservatives are constantly frustrated by Ryan, McConnell, and to a lesser extent Trump.

No comparison. None.
the biggest kook of them all is the president of the United States and last I remember he was Republican.
His approval rating among Repub. is extremely high so obviously most Republicans think the same him

There is no comparison bt the Rights rally's and the Democratic rally's. The lock em up chants for people who have done nothing wrong shows what sorry people Trump supporters have turned into. And callling Democrats treasonous is ridiculous. If you think today's Republican Party is the same as Nixon or even Reagan's you're living in a fantasy world.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device