Thread: Palins Alaska
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 06:05 AM   #115
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Rockhound, I do enjoy this debate, and I hope my posts are not coming across harsher than I'm intending. My posts tend to do that, unfortunately. You and I don't agree, but you have been very respectful.

"I believe he doesn't hate America, you do. we could continually go around. "

I'm not saying I think he hates America. I'm saying his spiritual mentor, his political mentor, and his wife all dislike this country to varying degrees. Do you agree?

Given that the most important people in his life seem to dislike this country, it seems rational to me to wonder what he thinks. But those who dare to question his patriotism are dismissed as kooky racists by those who worship Obama.

Rockhound, how about economics? I'm no expert by any means, but here's what I think...

What do you think?
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND
I can't pass this one up. ,, it has been discussed here in previous posts, and I didn't want to rehash my arguments. Whats next? Birth certificates?

pasted from a Op-ed by Roland Martin, CNN. Bold emphasis added by me.

did anybody else see or hear him? He was on FOX News, this is a white man,

I guess Edward peck hates America too....

it's a little more than that Jim, Bryan has formed his opinion based on a CNN/MSNBC fairytale illusion narrative rather than actual facts...he just proved it by using a story by a CNN unknown, claiming to debunk the Reverend Wright myth claiming that a member of the Regan administration had said exactly the same thing...none of which is true and it turns out that his expert witness sounds exactly like most Obama "friends" and would have actually fit quite nicely in to the Wright Congregation.....it's not a difference of "Opinion"...it's a difference in the ability/willingness to selectively ignore or dismiss basic facts simply because they disagree with his world view and it occurs routinely and results in thin arguments beyond the basic talking points...what sort of debate do you have when facts are completely ignored or dismissed or in this case...invented....you stated this as a liberal trait...it's remarkably accurate...and in an effort to defend WHO?...Reverend Wright?!?!?

someone should tell him, lest he continue to wander in the dark.....you know, about the Peck thing...he's selectively ignoring me...further proof
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1155.jpg
Views:	422
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	42978  

Last edited by scottw; 12-09-2010 at 07:35 AM..