Thread: Fake news
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 08:03 AM   #113
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Is the State Department responsible for the military?
point taken then why not go after Maddox they wont .... and we know why ( and for the record thoses Troops were killed doing their job as well and shouldn't be used as pawns as the 3 in Benghazi were ...

There "job" was not to be abandoned, defenseless, under chaotic conditions rife with terrorism, lawlessness, and signal warnings of imminent danger. It should not be that simple. Your comment is simple minded (or simplistic to use a word you've liked before) and it certainly isn't fact.

not even close to what happened but i understand your need to repeat the rights version of events ..

can you tell me how many people theses men saved by their actions ?? of course you cant because thats not part of the narrative... the right wanted people to think they were the only ones on the ground

US Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other US nationals are killed in the attack. More than 30 Americans are evacuated.

I find it amazing how you discount the Russian investigation from the start ... but still cling to the Benghazi issue after how many investigations and hearings provided no evidence of the rights claims of what happened