View Single Post
Old 01-04-2023, 08:37 AM   #9
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
you’re right, the right is making political
hay out of it. That fact, doesn’t mean they’re wrong when they bring it up. Not every single thing I or foxnews says, is wrong.

Pete, is mayor adam’s wrong to be concerned? and why now? previous mayors didn’t warn that there were so many illegals s#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&g up resources, that services would need to be cut to taxpayers. But adam’s is saying that is coming to NYC. previous mayors didn’t say “the inn is full”. But adams is saying that now.

Why now?

Maybe there’s also a politically motivated reason why the left, including you, desperately wants to avoid talking about this.

Pete, you, wayne, spence, GS, never ever ever discuss or mention anything that doesn’t paint democrats in a favorable light. Never. That means one of two things. Either all democrats are perfect, or you guys aren’t capable of honestly discussing their mistakes

Those are literally the only two choices. Which is it?

You’re blowing off the border sas a legitimate concern, becausen the left doesn’t discuss it. To you, that’s proof that it can’t be a legit issue.

except the whole point of my post is that mayor adams is a democrat, and he’s bringing it up. Foxnews didn’t force it on him. He chose to bring it up.
Don’t worry
The Republicans have control of the house and are responsible for immigration reform.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin