View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 07:40 AM   #14
Fly Rod

As much as I dislike your president and the clintons inequality basically got its start in the late 80's with corporations and wall street and with the middle class starting to shrink.Inequality for the middle class started when corporations started to give upper managers and CEO's pay raises thru corporate shares and giving much of the profits to shareholders and giving back little to its workers and not putting profits back into factory infrastructure. Also corporations started buying back shares and splitting shares to stockholders making some rich.....if U R not in the stock market U should be.

Nobody that works believes in equality unless U R on the bottom of the pay scale...do not tell me that U do....if U think U do here is what I want U to do....pick 9 people that U do not know take your weekly pay check and divide it equally amongest the 10 of U that is money equality......

Can U imagine movie stars or professional players let alone the clintons believing in equality.....how many would go to the homeless shelters and devide their wealth.....LOL...

If it was not for the rich, the poor would not be working....

"When its not about money,it's all about money."...