View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 11:41 AM   #7
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
She said on the record, that Stone was covering for the president. As far as I know, the charges didn't mention that.

The jury forewoman calls herself "a lieutenant with the Resistance", I believe?

The judge also barred Stone from speaking about it. So all the people at CNN can say whatever they want about him, and he's not allowed to speak his mind or defend himself?

Spence, we know the DOJ tipped off CNN, and we all saw the way the DOJ went in to get this senior citizen, armed like Seal Team 6.

Stone broke the law, and absolutely deserves to be punished. But it appears there was a significant political element to some of this.

Worst case, Trump pardons him after the election. My bet, the conviction gets tossed. That jury forewoman had no business being anywhere near that trial, she posted on social media that Trump was in the Klan and that all of his supporters were racist.
CNN tipped off By DOJ Conspiracy theory

The Jury forewomen was vetted by Stone Lawyers and she wasn't the only Juror to convict

The judge also barred Stone from speaking about it,,, its a gag order and not uncommon and apply to both parties

DOJ went in to get this senior citizen, armed like Seal Team 6.

Policy on Raids are not defined by the Targets Age but based on the safety of the officers involved .. funny again no issue with seal team 6 wannabes protesting in VA But actual law enforcement doing their Job OMG

and Trump can say what he wants interfering in the Trial and the Right called it Free speech This forewomen spoke after the trial and never during the trial about the trial and she's the one the right goes after Typical

Last edited by wdmso; 02-21-2020 at 11:48 AM..