View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 11:14 AM   #19
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly Rod View Post
WD....so u say it was stupid for Trump to use, "Make America Great Again," but U seem to think it was great that billy boy said it and it ment different back then, but racist today.

U must have loved it when hillary said that half of trump voters were deploreable etc:.....her statement was no better then rommney's 47 percent....she should B ashamed and should apologise to the country.....remember she has a larger % of uneducated voting for her....repubs R in the 20-25 % and hillary is over the 60% of uneducated....
why should she apologize to the country for what not being politically correct .. I thought you guys liked people who tell it like it is she may have been wrong on How many were deplorable for their views but she wasn't wrong that theses people exist ...

I never said it was a stupid slogan
its actually very good .. But it seem people such as your self dont understand its not the slogan thats the issue ...

its the message behind the slogan and how he intends to follow thru

maybe it should read .. make America white again ..to avoid being politically correct because thats his supporters demographic in a nut shell.. I see it here I see it at work I see it with my 71 year old Mother

Trump’s supporters are a bit older, less educated and earn less than the average Republican. Slightly over half are women. About half are between 45 and 64 years of age, with another 34 percent over 65 years old and less than 2 percent younger than 30.

not sure if He can win just with those voters .. But unlike most here if the Donald or Hillary win the election ..they will My POTUS