View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 11:38 AM   #1
Jim in CT

US attorney investigating origins of Trump/Russia probe

The US attorney from CT, John Durham, who has a long history of effectively uncovering corruption within both the FBI and the CIA, has been assigned the task of looking into the origins of the Trump/Russia hoax.

This is the guy who broke the story of corruption in the FBI's Boston office during Whitey Bulger's time there. Interesting note, the US attorney in Boston at the time, who did nothing to look into that corruption (which is why Durham had to be brought in), was Robert Mueller. One thing Durham did, was exonerate 4 innocent men who had been wrongly imprisoned for murder, while US attorney Mueller had argued they should stay in jail. Two died in prison before they were exonerated, the other two were released and won a $100 million civil suit against the state.

But I digress. I wish US attorney Durham the best of luck. One question I'd like answered. Apparently one of the FISA applications the FBI filed against Carter Page, listed the Steele dossier as justification for the wiretaps, and the FBI also listed a Yahoo news article as confirmation of what was in the Steele dossier. The problem is, the Yahoo article was attributed to Steele, Steele freely admits this. That's some rigorous verification! Why did the FBI do this, and who did it?

Let's have at it.