View Single Post
Old 03-11-2022, 10:27 AM   #71
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
they do? which conservatives think that?

You haven't seen ANY prominent liberals in the last 2 weeks, say that the answer to this crisis is renewed attention to renewables? Pete Buttigieg didn't essentially say that switching to electric cars was the way to avoid pain at the pump?
All of them.

Yes Jim the answer to the current issue is renewable energy! To prevent future issues of being dependent oil aka true energy independent not conservatives twisted definition of it

Again only the right is suggesting green energy is the answer to the current crisis are Republicans and you carry their water

Well, then. The Biden/Harris/Buttigieg/Psaki solution to high gas prices right now, today, is for all you urban, suburban, and rural Americans to go out and buy an EV.

Biden's renewable energy rush is making gas prices skyrocket Dec 2021

I haven’t seen any one suggesting electric cars are the quick fix

But it’s the same drum beat from the right drill baby drill. And that’s never worked .

Ps Oil prices are set on the global market and I doubt pausing oil leases on federal lands did anything to influence world markets

But conservatives seem to skip. That part and present oil prices are Controlled by the POTUS
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device