View Single Post
Old 08-29-2019, 12:34 PM   #102
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
pete, here’s the difference between us. i can say without reservation, that trump was an azz for pushing the birther story. you, on the other hand, can’t admit o’donnell is an anti trump hack. enjoy!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Here is the Russian State TV reaction to the Anti American Russian tool at work.

“Russian efforts either to recruit somebody as an asset or effectively coerce them into becoming an asset historically typically rely on compromise of either a financial nature or a sexual nature,” said David Kris, a former assistant attorney general in charge of the Justice Department’s National Security Division. “Or some other nature by which they can gain leverage. Either induce somebody voluntarily to cooperate or blackmail them.” Kris added that “there is long history of that kind of activity, including in the context of presidential elections,” going back to Soviet efforts to offer money to Hubert Humphrey in the 1968 election.

Great Propaganda Job by the Citrus Caligula, payment for his funding?

He's playing you for a fool, Enjoy!

Last edited by Pete F.; 08-29-2019 at 12:43 PM.. Reason: Add

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin