View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 03:34 PM   #19
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Even the insurrection participants now know what’s fake news
“Attorney for Capitol defendant Anthony Antonio said his client had “Foxitus” and “Foxmania” from watching six months of Fox News and started “believing what was being fed to him” by Fox News and the president.”
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Yes, corporate media peddles fake news. That's what I've been pointing out. Lefties and Anti-Trumpsters have been accusing Fox News of that for a long time. I've been trying to show, that even honest lefties see the political fakeness of the rest of the corporate media, and how you all Anti-Trumpsters believed what they fed to you.

BTW, labeling the DC riots as an "insurrection" is another example of blatant fake news. Why didn't the leftist corporate media call the Seattle occupation an insurrection? Didn't the Seattle rioters actually claim they created a separate autonomous self-governing police free zone in the city? And the Capitol riots were puny compared to the seemingly never ending occupation of Portland. BLM and Antifa destructions were justified as righteous push back against so-called white racism and white nationalism, even though many non-white properties were destroyed.

Why are things or people who or which are not racist labelled by leftist corporate media as racism or racists?

Last edited by detbuch; 05-09-2021 at 09:21 PM..