View Single Post
Old 05-19-2020, 06:54 PM   #63
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Funny how a yes or no answer is gibberish. On the use of the word deliberately...

Yes Fox has been trying to attack Cuomo

But the truth is. From the article. We can’t say for sure” whether the virus has spread because of the patients transferred under the state mandate,
But on fox that part doesn't matter and seems your hindsight only applies to everyone but Trump

seeing my wife works in a nursing home who 3 weeks ago tested all residents and staff had 2 postive and 1 staff postive all on a Covid floor ( if positive or if they went to the hospital, they stayed for 14 day when then returned then to their room if no symptoms)

They just had 32 new positives in 2day this week on a different floor , not in NY in MASS. So fox blaming Coumo isnt a surprise. Or them blaming china or the CDC anyone but Trump I get it ..

Moral of the story is nursing homes have the most vulnerable populations many have DNR,s and are older it's a perfect storm and its spread by Staff , it's a horrible fact , and there is not a thing you can do to stop it.. trust me they are trying to stop it .. wait till the states who have opened up full speed and all those nursing homes in those states allowing families to visit again . It's not going to be pretty,,,,
so you have no problem with forcing nursing home to admit covid-19 patients. at least when prominent democrats give such orders.

my company provides professional liability insurance to nursing homes. many nursing homes will be sued, simply for following that idiotic order. because people died. we, and other carriers, will in some cases be asserting that cuomo did this.

what does your wife’s home have to do with this? is it in NY? no one is saying that every nursing home
death in the country is because of cuomo. what we’re saying is that because nursing homes are so vulnerable, it’s beyond stupid to force them to admit covid 19 residents. a nursing home isnt a hospital.

i am not in the habit of dodging questions. i couldn’t understand your previous email.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device