View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 07:13 AM   #68
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
so you have no problem with forcing nursing home to admit covid-19 patients. at least when prominent democrats give such orders.

my company provides professional liability insurance to nursing homes. many nursing homes will be sued, simply for following that idiotic order. because people died. we, and other carriers, will in some cases be asserting that cuomo did this.

what does your wife’s home have to do with this? is it in NY? no one is saying that every nursing home
death in the country is because of cuomo. what we’re saying is that because nursing homes are so vulnerable, it’s beyond stupid to force them to admit covid 19 residents. a nursing home isnt a hospital.

i am not in the habit of dodging questions. i couldn’t understand your previous email.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

It's so simple you cant follow along

Covid 19 is so contagious no matter if Cuomo never made them take them even it was to open beds in hospitals... its was going to get in nursing homes. , Hence wife's nursing home example they didn't get people from the Hospital and they still got hit and hit hard ,,

But with your mioptic view you only see what Fox tells you to see... cuomo equals. Nursing home deaths
And Trump taking hydroxychloroquine equals cure for covid. Neither conclusions are evidence based s what a surprise

EVERY NURISING HOME IN AMERICA IS FACING COVID 19 RAVAGING THEIR FACILITIES NO MATTER WHAT PROCEDURES THEY USE TO TRY TO PROTECT THEM...

and your always going to have some ambulance chaser wanting to sue because a 98 year old died. that's what they do at that age ... it's not Neglect if they get covid 19. IT Just sucks

More than 16,000 nursing home residents and staff have died from COVID-19, representing roughly a quarter of the nation's known coronavirus deaths. While dire, this figure is an undercount, experts warn, because not all states are publicly reporting data yet. In some states, more than half of coronavirus deaths have come in nursing homes.

https://www.aarp.org/caregiving/heal...es-deaths.html

Last edited by wdmso; 05-20-2020 at 07:36 AM..