View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 11:50 AM   #27
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
Just when the democrats gain some ground they celebrate by surrounding the home of a Fox News correspondent which was inhabited only by his wife and 4 children. Just more of the the Antifa warriors looking for justice for their party I guess. His wife locked herself in a room while security picked up talk of a pipe bomb.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I see now that the Dems have a win by one Rep. , that now we will see civility. What? Oh I guess NOT.

Wasn't this predicted by Trump?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...st/1927868002/

So they are chanting at a house "racist scumbag leave town". First of all Carlson is not a racist. The ones chanting screaming and damaging private property are the racists. This is a whole lot different than confronting him at a restaurant as it is where his family live. It is not acceptable by any means whatsoever even if some far right group did this to someone.

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.